Monday, 16 January 2017

More Than Words/Anna's Craft Cupboard January challenges

Did somebody say bling??!!?

As soon as I saw this month's challenge at More Than Words I immediately thought 'New Years Eve"!


I also took inspiration from the January colour challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard. These are real 'party' colours too.



So I scrapped a pic of the fun we had with sparklers on New Years Eve, the kids just loved them! And I thought sequins would be a great 'bling' idea, I just forgot how long it would take to stick them all down!!!! ( It's saying something that its half way through the month and I've only just finished this page!)

So here is my 'CELEBRATE' and very 'BLING' page - 




I used some gold glitter foam as well as some glitter Thickers. 

I kept my other embellishments to a minimum with just some Hip Kit Club ephemera.


 Sequins, sequins, and more sequins!!!!!


I finished off with more bling - a sequin bow from D'Lish Scraps.


10 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is definitely sparkly and fun! Wonderful page! Thank you for joining More Than Words challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an absolutely perfect interpretation of the challenge! You must have loads of patience to stick all those sequins down too! So glad you could join us at More Than Words again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with Heather, this is a PERFECT interpretation of our challenge and it certainly is blingy. Love what you have done. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah I love all the sequins on your layout!!! Beautiful and shiny! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow excellent take on the challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an incredible explosion of beautiful bling! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout! Thanks for joining us! All the best from MTW!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow very beautiful layout with all of Sequins. Thank you for playing with us at morethanwords challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout, I love all the details !! Thank you for playing at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning project!!! Love these blings!!! Thanks a lot for playing with us at More Than Words!!

    ReplyDelete